The application has an alert module that defines the analysis that will be performed to different clients and transactions. This analysis will be totally dynamic, meaning that the administrator of the Software will have the ability to define the alerts that it deems necessary and pertinent for its later use.
Clients or transactions that trigger any alerts will be displayed in the Alert Viewer.
The software has the ability to display transactions that triggered alerts that have not yet been worked, those that are in the process of being evaluated, and those that have already been worked and completed.
The alert viewer will allow us to see all the transactions that triggered an alert, based on defined parameters, an indicator used to measure the impact of each alert transaction.
There are also other options that will allow us to see:
- Detail of the Transaction that triggered the alert:: Here you can see in detail all the information of the record or transaction that triggered the alert.
- Associated Transactions: In this option you can view all the transactions associated with the triggered alert. For example, if the condition of the alert was “Sum of transactions greater than 5,000.00 for the same customer”, in this option will appear all the transactions that added gave an amount greater than 5,000.00.
- Related Transactions: In this option you can view all Transactions that are related to the Transaction that triggered the alert. When talking about related transactions, we speak of a relationship defined by the user where the user himself decides by which field he wants to define the relationship with the Transaction that triggered the alert. For example: “Relation by Branch” in this case will leave all the transactions whose Branch is equal to the branch of the Transaction analyzed. In the same way, you can define relationships for each field that contains the record or transaction analyzed.
- Risk Reasons: In this option we can see the risk reasons for triggering the alerts of the Transaction analyzed.
- Notes or Comments: The user will be able to work and comment on each transaction according to the research process. Throughout the investigation of a transaction that has triggered an alert will be able to comment on this process and the software will keep each comment, who did it and the date and time of the same.
- Analysis: In this option the desired transaction can be analyzed in detail. Here the user can define by which fields he wants to do his analysis, capture the ranges of dates of the transactions he wants to analyze and be able to see this analysis in graph form and later see the detail of the transactions that fulfilled that condition. The image of each condition explained (Transaction Detail, Associated Transactions, Related Transactions, Transaction Risk Ratios, Transaction Notes or Comments and Analysis):
Transaction Detail that generated the alert
Notes or Comments